Italy: Orvieto, Assisi, Florence & Rome -
Fr. James Golka from St. Mary's Cathedral
October 12-21, 2021 Trip # 2118
Discover the tranquil hilltop village of Assisi. Taste an array of Italian wines. Explore Florence, the living museum of Italian Renaissance. Enjoy a special private tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, without the crowds! Accompanied by an excellent local guide, learn about the spiritual, historical, and cultural significance of Italy. Let Magi Travel take you on one of their quality, custom tours which have been planned and perfected for over 35 years. Space is limited so sign up today!
|| St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship
Each year, graduating students are encouraged to apply for the St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship. St. Mary's Cathedral, Knights of Columbus, Cathedral Ladies and El Pescador will give out $500 scholarships each (4 scholarships total).
- St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship is available to students who:
- are registered members of St. Mary's Cathedral;
- are graduating from high school in December (2019) May (2020);
- are able to demonstrate their involvement in their parish, family, school and community; and
- submit their application and three recommendations by the due date.
- Please note that this is considered a "life scholarship" and is available to all who meet the criteria, even if not going on to continuing education.
- 2019- 2020 Scholarship Dates:
- Due date: April 8,2020
- A reception honoring all seniors will be held April 22 2020 at 6:30 pm
- Scholarships will be awarded at the Senior reception
- Download the 2019-2020 Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Scholarship applications with the 3 reference letters can be dropped off or mailed to:
- St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship
112 S Cedar Street
Grand Island, NE 68801
St. Mary's Cathedral
112 S Cedar St. Grand Island, NE 68801
PH: (308) 384-2523 | FAX: (308) 384-2527
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
St. Mary's Immigration Program/Programa de Inmigración
PO Box 938 | Grand Island, NE 68802-0938
PH: (308) 381-2855 | FAX: (308) 381-2925
Office Hours: By appointment