An incredible online gateway to the best Catholic content, all in one place! With formed you can enjoy a movie with your family that is both nourishing and entertaining, find a bible study that you could do with friends, watch spiritual retreat videos, enrich your marriage with the award-winning video series Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage, and help your children grow in character and embrace the beauty and wonder of the Catholic faith.
You can visit your cell phone’s App Store and search for “My Parish App.” The download is free. Search for St. Mary’s Cathedral in Grand Island, and connect with our parish’s information.
|| St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship
Each year, graduating students are encouraged to apply for the St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship. St. Mary's Cathedral, Knights of Columbus, Cathedral Ladies and El Pescador will give out $500 scholarships each (4 scholarships total).
- St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship is available to students who:
- are registered members of St. Mary's Cathedral;
- are graduating from high school in December (2019) May (2020);
- are able to demonstrate their involvement in their parish, family, school and community; and
- submit their application and three recommendations by the due date.
- Please note that this is considered a "life scholarship" and is available to all who meet the criteria, even if not going on to continuing education.
- 2019- 2020 Scholarship Dates:
- Due date: April 8,2020
- A reception honoring all seniors will be held April 22 2020 at 6:30 pm
- Scholarships will be awarded at the Senior reception
- Download the 2019-2020 Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Scholarship applications with the 3 reference letters can be dropped off or mailed to:
- St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship
112 S Cedar Street
Grand Island, NE 68801
St. Mary's Cathedral
112 S Cedar St. Grand Island, NE 68801
PH: (308) 384-2523 | FAX: (308) 384-2527
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
St. Mary's Immigration Program/Programa de Inmigración
PO Box 938 | Grand Island, NE 68802-0938
PH: (308) 381-2855 #2 Carmen #3 Jacinto | FAX: (308) 381-2925
Office Hours: Tues-Fri 9:00a.m. - Noon & 1:00p.m. - 5:30p.m.
Saturday: By appointment only ~ Sunday ~ Closed