|| St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship
Each year, graduating students are encouraged to apply for the St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship. St. Mary's Cathedral, Knights of Columbus, Cathedral Ladies and El Pescador will give out $500 scholarships each (4 scholarships total).
- St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship is available to students who:
- are registered members of St. Mary's Cathedral;
- are graduating from high school in December (2019) May (2020);
- are able to demonstrate their involvement in their parish, family, school and community; and
- submit their application and three recommendations by the due date.
- Please note that this is considered a "life scholarship" and is available to all who meet the criteria, even if not going on to continuing education.
- 2019- 2020 Scholarship Dates:
- Due date: April 8,2020
- A reception honoring all seniors will be held April 22 2020 at 6:30 pm
- Scholarships will be awarded at the Senior reception
- Download the 2019-2020 Scholarship Application (PDF)
- Scholarship applications with the 3 reference letters can be dropped off or mailed to:
- St. Mary's Cathedral Scholarship
112 S Cedar Street
Grand Island, NE 68801
St. Mary's Cathedral
112 S Cedar St. Grand Island, NE 68801
PH: (308) 384-2523 | FAX: (308) 384-2527
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
St. Mary's Immigration Program/Programa de Inmigración
PO Box 938 | Grand Island, NE 68802-0938
PH: (308) 381-2855 | FAX: (308) 381-2925
Office Hours: By appointment